Completing Common Tasks in Rapid CDR
- Any number of search parameters can be entered.
- Searching extensions/phone numbers:
- To find a call made by a specific extension enter only that extension number such as “8151”
- You can use wildcards to find calls made by blocks of extensions. The wildcard character is *. For example, to find any internal calls made from the 214 area code, in the calling number field enter “214*”. This will return all records where the calling number starts with 214. You can also use wildcards in the front like so “*51” which will return all calls made by any numbers ending in 51. You can also search for calls from a number containing some digits. For example, “*395*” will return any numbers that contain 395 in them.
- Blank search fields will be ignored. Not all fields must be filled in.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Head over to our contact page and send us a note. We are happy to help you make better use of Rapid CDR.